Website Key Training Ltd
Key Training are currently recruiting a Compliance Administrator working closely with the Support team and the wider company.
You will be responsible for carrying out compliance related activities in accordance to Internal, ESFA & Ofsted guidelines. Accurately and efficiently enter data onto MI Systems and carry out regular self-assessment checks. Ensure all paperwork & MI Databases are compliant with ESFA funding rules, Key Training Ltd policies & procedures.
- Data is entered onto MIS in a timely and accurate way including issues of omission
- Starts (All types)
- Leavers (All types)
- On-going updating
- Recording & Updating Destination and Progression information for EFA funded learners.
- Familiarisation of ESFA Funding requirements so omission can be recorded accurately.
- Checking accuracy of data on CRM, liaising with Sales for non-compliance.
- Ensure accuracy for ESFA funding rules, Key Training Ltd policies and processes
- Carry out enrolments in a customer focused manner.
- Ensure Enrolment process is compliant to funding rules, including monitoring of digital signatures & chasing any outstanding errors needing amending.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with other departments to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Monitor and compliance at all times and raise concerns to Compliance Manager immediately.
Registration and Certification with awarding bodies
- Assist internal audit regime to establish best practice and highlight any areas of risk or non-compliance.
- Supporting employers in double locking levy digital accounts, ensuring ILR coding matching with digital accounts
Liaising with customers (internal & external) to ensure Employer Incentives are paid in line with ESFA funding rules
- Ensure monthly ESFA ILR returns are submitted with no errors & warnings are investigated
Liaising with internal customers to ensure that employers are invoiced where Employers have failed to make 100% of their levy payments from their digital accounts therefore complying with ESFA funding rules
- Fully co-operate with the company in implementing its policy for Equality and Diversity
- Familiarise yourself with the company Health and Safety Policy, taking particular note of your individual responsibilities outlined.
- Additional duties, relevant to the business needs will be agreed with your manager.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• Good typing skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Good telephone manner
Salary: £20k p/a
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours)
Holidays- 20 days + bank holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.