Website Key Training Ltd
We are Key, we are 4D
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Here at Safetech Ltd, we build quality, bespoke websites and excel in many different forms of marketing, from SEO and PPC management to Social Media advertising, to create huge brand awareness. We are always looking for new innovative ideas for marketing and embrace the most current methods to ensure maximum reach. We provide services on and offline, with industry leading telecommunications and printing services that are reliable and amongst the most affordable in the marketplace today.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To deal with all clients in regards to the payment of bills and queries
- To take all reception calls and log support tickets with the relevant departments (for action or investigation)
- To oversee allocation of incoming support tickets and assign to the relevant departments and/or employee
- To manage the correlation between the companies CRM system and Xero. To ensure that all relevant information is pulled from the companies CRM to Xero and managed to ensure the Xero indicates a true reflection of accounts receivable and the status of all accounts
- Daily reconciliation of Accounts Receivable on software Xero to reflect fully up to date accounts
- To oversee management of invoicing alongside Accounts Manager
- To add new clients to the company CRM, set up accounts in relation to orders placed and raise projects for actions to be taken by other company departments
- To process payments utilising the companies merchant account
- To set up Direct Debits for clients and utilise Direct Debit ‘Go Cardless’ system
- To work with other team members in the department to provide illness, holiday and other necessary cover to an agreed standard
- To participate in Department team meetings
- To offer support and assistance to other departments as required
- To liaise with Directors and Business Development Managers to facilitate payment
- To promote the department in a positive light (internally and externally)
- In due course, to assist in preparing payroll for submission to company accountants
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- An excellent telephone manner
- To be literate in IT office-based software packages (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Able to process data in an efficient and timely manner whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Will display excellent customer service skills
- Able to conduct in a professional and confidential manner at all times
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have a can-do and willing attitude
- Thorough, precise and shows excellent attention to detail
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9-5:30 with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/9bpyz
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.