Website Kingsway Medical
Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual? Are you looking to kick start your career within Business Admin? This is a fantastic opportunity to earn £250 per week whilst working a well-recognized qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed, Apply Now!
- Administration assistance – To assist the Practice team with data recording and general office administration.
- IT – To learn relevant areas of the medical IT system and hardware support and liaising with support companies should the need arise.
- Assisting practice management team with – online investigations, compile documents as requested, collate patient questionnaires, health and safety issues ie routine safety checks.
- Assisting to scan documents, filing, copy medical records, ordering stock, read coding and general surgery administrative tasks.
- Assist Workflow with inputting data onto websites, updating policies where appropriate
- Work effectively with individuals in other agencies to meet patients’ needs.
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
- Communicate effectively with patients and carers.
- Recognize people’s needs for alternative methods of communication and respond accordingly.
- Using personal security systems within the workplace according to Practice guidelines.
- Identifying the risks involved in work activities and undertaking such activities in a way that manages those risks.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
- In-house training from the employer
- Functional Skills, if required
- Progression within in the practice for the right person
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Hard working
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 4/C) desirable
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Total hours per week: 40
- 18 Months
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.