Website Landlord Certificates
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in business admin. You’ll be expected to adapt to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. So if you’re an organised individual with an ambitious attitude, then this is the perfect career opportunity for you.
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
We are the UK’s largest importer of warm water shrimps for the ethnic market and we have representative offices throughout Asia, Africa, North and South America as well as Europe. This enables us to receive up to date information on supply and demand changes, pricing and domestic market factors.
We currently operate three major storage and distribution depots in the UK:
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Rainham (Essex)
We also operate four satellite depots:
- Livingston (Scotland)
- Navan (Ireland)
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Customer Administrator potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To deal with internal and external emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To assist in the administration process
- To answer/deal with bookings, payments and after sales enquiries , via the telephone and e-mails
- To manage engineer diaries and appointments
- To support the control of appointments and retrieve records
- To maintain electronic filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To adhere to the local and national Health and Safety regulations
Full training provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Able to problem solve
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm, (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.