Website Laurence Recruitment
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Laurence Recruitment Ltd was established in Corby in 2011 as the first ‘Driving, Industrial and Warehouse’ agency, by Liza Laurence, an established and successful recruiter. 2017 has seen the beginning of the team offering permanent recruitment also!
After many years of building relationships with clients and successfully operating in the Corby and Kettering area, Liza noticed a gap in the market for a driving agency.
A refreshing and modern approach to recruitment and the management of client requirements was taken and Liza opened an agency to offer drivers, industrial and warehouse staff to surrounding companies, building an impressive portfolio of workers and clients.
With over 25 years combined experience within our industry, and with remarkable feedback from clients, the company and expertise of the team continues to grow!
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company. The job role is varied but the main duties will include;
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Taking telephone calls from candidates and logging onto system, updating candidate records with information, and keeping this up to date.
- Calling candidates on the system to get an available pool of workers
- Calling candidates to fill positions
- Working on the job websites: Updating with current vacancies, calling candidates who have applied, researching other jobs available to get market knowledge.
- Updating board with active candidates so the consultants can quickly fill positions.
- Cold calling potential businesses, booking meetings
- Updating company Facebook
- Sending timesheets to customers for payroll
- Daily updating spreadsheets with workers
- Registering candidates online and updating system with all required documentation
- Liaising with consultants to find out what they need help with
- Building relationships with current customers
- Checking shared emails to make sure all jobs are done
- Licence checks for the HGV drivers
- Working on company mobiles regularly texting workers
- Dealing with payroll issues
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focused approach
- Confident and Personable
The working week will consist of a routine 30 Hours, 9am-3pm, to start, increasing to 37.5 when the business goes back to normal working hours. The weekly wage is set at £140, to start, rising to £175 when the business hours increase to 37.5.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/7er2p
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.