Ledger Controls Ltd
Do you have a passion for sales? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Sales and marketing apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
With extensive experience in credit management, Ledger Controls streamline your AR processes and handle all your credit management needs, keeping you in complete control of your business. Our customer-centric approach ensures that you not only minimise your employment costs, but also protect relationships with your clients, all the while improving your cash flow.
Our whole ethos is about building strong relationships, not just with our clients’ but also your customers. We ensure that customer connections and payments are maintained therefore minimising potential bad debts to your business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Present, promote and sell services to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit to potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory potential, track sales and status reports
- Responsible for your own sales region
There is an excellent commission scheme in place for the right resilient and relentless candidate!
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Work experience as a Sales Representative or in a similar role (customer service)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with a weekly wage of £175-£200.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/ZeSij
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.