Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work
Technology evolves at a very fast pace, so it is important to keep up with the changes and develop new digital skills. Digital Skills allow businesses to build customer relationships. Businesses need to respond to changing expectations, engaging with their customers, and building relationships through a diverse range of channels – these could include email, social media, mobile apps and more.
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
The course also covers:
- Explain and identify regulations regarding copyright.
- Identify and use advanced techniques to find information.
- Source’s information to meet own business needs.
- Understand how to protect devices and data.
- Explain the risks of accessing insecure websites, and the potential impact of not keeping data secure.
- Summarise key points of General Data Protection legislation and how to report breaches.
- Identify and compare different methods used to communicate online.
- Compare and contrast the difference between online meeting technology and online collaboration technology.
- Creating a blog post