Website Levick Stanley Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our client started their company because they wanted to address the often transactional nature of the recruitment industry. What’s most important to them is that they build and maintain long lasting relationships with their trusted network of contacts.
They like to think this makes them stand out from the rest. With over 16 years’ combined recruitment experience and backed by a FTSE 250 Managing Director, their mission is to be a trusted and credible recruitment partner for every organisation.
Our client is looking to take on an apprentice and give the correct individual the perfect opportunity to develop their career within recruitment!
Basic role and responsibilities:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:30pm Friday 9am – 4pm
Total hours per week: 36.00
- The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Maths and English functional skills if needed
- IT Literate
- Well spoken
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Innovative ways of approaching tasks
- Organisational skills
- Good questioning and listening
- Good communicator
- People skills
- Customer service skills
- Keen interest in Recruitment
- Tenacity and resilience
- Ambition, drive and determination
- Attention to detail
- Ethical customer focused approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.