Website LIGHTHOUSE PERSONNEL LTD
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly and professional team, who can deliver excellent standards of customer service and love working together, with us, to ensure that our clients get an unprecedented level of service.
At Lighthouse Personnel, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our exceptional customer service, relationship building, and our go-the-extra mile attitude makes us stand out in this sector.
We are very proud of what we do and would like to offer a big warm welcome from our family and founding members:
Our client embraces development within; the Director has worked within the apprenticeship sector and has successfully trained apprentices within his own business. Lighthouse Personnel are passionate about people and are looking for that keen motivated and energetic individual to join them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
· Receiving leads screened by our Recruitment Administrators for our substantial selection of available nationwide vacancies
· Proactively headhunt suitable candidates for hotspot vacancies
· Contact candidates and build rapport with them to discuss their work history, skills, knowledge, current situation, desired role and career ambitions
· Match candidates to the most appropriate clients and vacancies
· Prepare and submit their application, with intention of arranging interviews with the client
· Continue to liaise with the candidate and client right through to their start date
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
· Must take an interest in personal development
· Team worker
· Quick learner and able to problem solve
· Ambitious and Driven
· Excellent communication skills, written, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
· High level of motivation
You must hold a full UK Driving License to be considered for this position.
The working week will consist of a routine 37.5, 9:00am-5:00pm (with a 30-minute lunch). The weekly wage is set at £200, to start.
· We have a progressive salary and bonus structure in place to reward your performance
· Regular team social events, we celebrate everyone’s birthday with a team activity!
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for your achievements.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.