Website London Digital Platform Ltd
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
We are a London based digital platform offering business support services and skill training. Our platform connects UK skill & talents to the UK & world business. Our team comprises of Business Advisors, Digital marketing expert, Financial Consultants, Accountants, mortgage advisors, Lawyers, website developers, business administrators & skill trainers qualified from the UK. We are delivering UK business talents to the rest of the world by our award winning digital platform.
Our company delivers digital platform solution to major banks & financial institution and delivering more than 3800 branches. Our mission is to expand our platform to rest of the world and deliver UK business talents across the world
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Provide excellent customer service via telephone calls, emails and app chat
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey through app
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management, and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Analyse customer complaints and provide solutions.
- Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in courteous and timely manner.
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends.
- Provide quotes to customers via the app
- Maintain up to date customer record in the data base
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Good communication skills,
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to compose good emails
- Keen on providing good customer service
- Works well in a team
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5pm with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/YWFZI
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.