Website Londonist Dmc
- Visiting all student residences regularly and reporting to Operations Manager.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policies/ regulations in both office and student residences
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Contributing to the success of the Londonist by ensuring that the highest standards of product and service are always maintained and delivered whilst maximizing profitability in line with budget.
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
- Ensure all customer service issues are resolved in a professional and customer focused manner.
- Train new and current employees and manage and maintain service practices.
- Responsible for smooth running of the check in & check out procedures to improve company procedures, compliance, and day-to-day operation.
- Maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment.
- Provide general support to students.
- You will also be expected to support management when required to do so.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.