Website MARK COOK SOLICITORS LIMITED
Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, (1 hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Aug 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
We know that it is often the more sensitive or stressful life situations that bring you to seek legal advice in the first place. So, at Mark Cook Solicitors we take things personally. We can help guide you through the important stages in your life such as:
- Moving house
- Wills and Probate
- Inheritance Tax
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Incoming and outgoing calls
- Postal duties
- Dealing with internal documents
- Scanning documents
- Printing e-mails and loading to case management system
- Communicating with clients
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Once established you will be given more legal duties
- You will learn the legal side of buying and selling homes
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/4i2vy
Requirements and prospects
- Good general standard of English and maths
- Literate, and able to write e-mails to clients
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, management, and other third-parties
- Able to build relationships
- Computer skills
- High level of confidence
- A keen interested within Law
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths are essential for this role
Amazing progression opportunities are available
This employer is ideally looking for a candidate to go onto a full-time role within the company and full training will be provided throughout
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.