Website MARK COOK SOLICITORS LIMITED
Do you want an apprenticeship that will allow you to gain essential work experience and skills? Are you looking to build knowledge and experience in the legal sector? Are you hardworking and motivated to succeed? If so, Key Training have the vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
We know that it is often the more sensitive or stressful life situations that bring you to seek legal advice in the first place. So, at Mark Cook Solicitors we take things personally. We can help guide you through the important stages in your life such as:
- Moving house
- Wills and Probate
- Inheritance Tax
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
We also offer specialist services for businesses and business owners.
As well as the uniquely specialist advice and services to those within the sport and media industry…
Sports Law and Advice
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Incoming and outgoing calls
- Postal duties
- Dealing with internal documents
- Scanning documents
- Printing e-mails and loading to case management system
- Communicating with clients
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Once established you will be given more legal duties
- You will learn the legal side of buying and selling homes
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- Literate, and able to write e-mails to clients
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, management, and other third-parties
- High level of confidence
- A keen interested within Law
The working week will consist of a routine 35 Hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The weekly wage is set at £175, to start.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Apply through this link : https://odro.io/s/4i2vy
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.