Martin & Co
Do you have a passion to work in a Estate Agents? Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Administrator/Lettings assistant to join their friendly and professional team.
We have been providing specialist advice to buyers, sellers, tenants, and investors alike since 2001, and offer a large number of managed properties in Reading and its surrounding suburbs. Parma Dhillon is Director at Martin & Co Reading and along with his team, has built strong and loyal relationships with tenants, landlords and customers alike. Reading offers fantastic links to London, with a fast train to Paddington in just 25 minutes – making it hugely popular amongst commuters. The town has excellent schools and local amenities, along with a university, and as such attracts families, students and professionals. We offer a unique combination of expertise and outstanding company values, bringing you the very best service at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To follow the direction of your line manager
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency in dealing with the public
- Give only carefully considered and qualified market advise using effective comparable
- Managements of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants
- Bring complaints to the attention of your line manager immediately
- Attend all meetings and training courses as required by your line manager
- Take precautions to ensure the security of both you and your colleagues
- Utilise office equipment in accordance with the manufactures operating instructions
- Inform you line manager of ideas which may improve performance and efficiency
- Maintain office systems/software and working procedures
- Communicate with landlords with regards to marketing feedback, viewings, hot prospects, put forward offers from applicants and agree terms with landlords
- Correctly record all messages, viewings, and appointments
- Current application process feedback and communication with tenants and landlords
- Deputise for the lettings manager in their absence
- Ensure effective teamwork and co-operation between staff
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Team Player
- Polite and respectful
- Smart and well presented
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday 9.00am – 6.00pm, with 1 hour for lunch with time back in the week for working a Saturday. You will be required to work every Saturday and hours are 9am-1pm with an annual salary of £12,000.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/cDynQ
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.