Website MASTERPLAN FINANCIAL LTD
Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-4pm 30 Minute Lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Jul 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The administrator will act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients dealing with day-to-day administration across the range of services we offer. He/She will respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests, owning task execution end to end.
The administrator will keep advisers completely informed of interactions with clients and share any insights gained through client servicing. The administrator will help organise the advisers, supporting their preparations for client meetings.
- The administrator will on board new clients onto our systems.
- They will handle incoming mail and phone calls from clients.
- They will prepare (non advice-giving) letters to clients as well as ad-hoc reports for clients.
- The administrator will assist advisers in ensuring adherence to the KYC policy. He/She will comply with all regulatory requirements and procedures.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Computer illiterate
- Exceptional client service skills & sensitivity to the needs and profile of high net worth clients.
- Exceptional communications / relationship skills – spoken, written and in person.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organise work and establish priorities.
- Mature, commercial approach to task.
- Positive and self-motivated.
- Team player
GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
Progress into full time employment.
To apply for this job email your details to Jack.Skiggs@Keytraining.co.uk.