Website MEDMATCH GROUP LTD
Medmatch are looking for a new apprentice to join their recruitment team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 40.00
If you’re enthusiastic, hard working and looking for a new challenge, then now is the time to make the move, join our growing Recruitment team in our Watford office on Clarendon Road, just minutes away from Watford Junction.
This is a full-time training position in the Dental sector – with a full training and development programme.
The position offers a basic salary of £250 per week , plus the best commission package in the Sector!! We have opportunities to make a change to your career and increase your earnings. With successful candidates progressing into 360 Recruitment Consultants building upon the relationships and development built throughout your training.
Consultants will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process for Dental professionals with further opportunities to work with key accounts and candidates nationally.
Becoming part of a professional and friendly office environment, offering continuous development and training opportunities you’ll have every chance to develop your career.
You will form part of the recruitment life cycle from the outset, working alongside a winning team with a competitive salary, benefits package and comprehensive bonus & commission opportunity. With incentives ranging from floor competitions, team lunches and social events as well as annual trips away.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Business Development within the sector, working with new clients as well as major clients.
- Management and co-ordination of interview scheduling for large accounts.
- Working with compliance and marketing teams to support recruitment activities.
- Supporting candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Key client account & relationship management.
- Experience/knowledge of recruitment within the GP/Dental Sector would be desirable
- Experience of recruitment and/or a tele based selling position would be desirable
- Campaign / project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Well Organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- A-C / 8-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
In house training from the employer
Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Smart recruitment for the Medical Sector MedMatch exclusively specialises in permanent and fixed term solutions for our NHS and Private Clients across the UK and Internationally. Our mission is to play a pro-active role in the genuine and long term improvement of our nations’s Healthcare System, where both our candidates and clients achieve the best possible outcomes. When this is achieved, patient care improves – this is our ultimate goal.
APPLY THOUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/PWr4X
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.