Mencap are looking for a talent acquisition apprentice to join their team. Do you have what it takes to work in a busy office environment? Apply Now!
The Apprentice Talent Acquisition Specialist’s role will be to work within the Recruitment team, learning all aspects of the recruitment teams roles.
They will learn how to proactively identify and develop a pipeline of talent that satisfies the volume requirement for our Direct Services business.
They will develop their relationships with Hiring Managers so to be confident in providing guidance to management.
They will be encouraged to identify and recommend process improvements to decrease cost and time to hire with their Manager and the team.
- Act as an ambassador for Mencap, responding to general enquiries (telephone, email, personal and written) from Mencap staff and candidates in a prompt and efficient manner, recording such enquiries accurately
- Work within confidentiality and Data Protection requirements
- Play an active role in designated projects and tasks to enhance and/or add to existing service, ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery to achieve early benefits
- Develop positive working relationships within the team and with all other stakeholders demonstrating enthusiasm for the team
Working week: Monday – Friday, shifts to be confirmed
Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly Wage: £161.25
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and polite telephone manor
- Self motivated
- Able to work on own initiative
- Prioritise workload effectively with minimal supervision
A-C/7-4 in maths and English or equivalents are desirable, however not essential
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.