Website Mental Health Matters
Mental Health Matters (MHM) is a national charity with over 35 years of experience in delivering high-quality mental health and social care services. MHM has a hugely positive impact on the lives of people living with mental health needs in our local communities. We provide services across England, from Northumberland to Plymouth, led by a highly motivated and enthusiastic workforce who are committed to delivering the best quality services to those in need of support.
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic apprentice to join MHM’s growing Business Development team. The team is responsible for growing MHM’s impact and expanding the charities services to reach more people in need of support.
The successful candidate will support the Business Administrator and Communications & Marketing Advisor with a range of duties including:
- Supporting with administrative duties including sending invoices to the finance department, co-ordinating diaries for meetings and uploading documents to shared file destinations.
- Assisting in sharing our key messages by uploading approved content to our social media channels.
- Maintaining and updating key information on the internal intranet site.
- Supporting with administrative marketing requests, such as
responding to fundraisers and ordering materials.
- Taking notes/ minute taking of various meetings which will all differ in size/ timings etc.
- Assisting departments with their day-to-day administration tasks.
- Filing and uploading documents to various portals on the internet.
- Leading and supporting with research tasks to help the team secure new opportunities.
- Actioning requests for information from commissioners regarding potential tender opportunities.
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, 30 minute lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
Business Administration Level 3 opportunity for progression within the organization. Build up their skills, knowledge and experience to work in their area of interest.
- Strong organisation skills
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Confidence – able to reach out to colleagues and ask for support when needed.
- Confident in suggesting new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the contribution to the organisation’s goals and individual goals.
- Someone who is committed to the values and ethos of our charity.
GCSE English and Maths Grade C and above
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.