Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Michael Sharma Group have extensive experience in the Midlands market, they truly understand the importance of local market knowledge. This allows them to become exclusive recruitment partners with some of the biggest businesses in the Midlands.
They enjoy getting to know their candidates and always stay in touch. This helps them understand what their candidates want from their next role and what direction they would want their career to go. If you only want them to approach specific businesses or locations regarding your search, then that’s exactly what they’ll do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Present, promote and sell services to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit to potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory potential, track sales and status reports
- Responsible for your own sales region
- There is an excellent commission scheme in place for the right resilient and relentless candidate!
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT and social media
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with a weekly wage of £175 – £200
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/atxH8
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.