Course Code: Mindful
Duration: ½ Day
Our world of work is busy, there are technological advances that can leave us faced with a barrage of emails and constantly ringing phones. It’s easy to let the instant, the pressing and the immediate overwhelm the important and the longer term. In a nutshell, practising mindfulness can help you to choose responses rather than acting blindly out of unexamined assumptions. This is an online course.
The aim of this session is to help you to find a way of thinking more mindfully about ourselves, our work and our companies. The tools and techniques of mindfulness will help you to develop resilience and become fully aware of your thoughts, emotions and actions. You will gain an understanding of what it means to be present in every moment instead of focusing on the past and the future.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of the power of mindfulness and how to use it daily to pay attention to their surroundings
- Demonstrate being present in the moment
- Be aware of your thoughts and feelings so that you can manage your thoughts and feelings effectively
- Boost your attention and concentration
- Increase your resilience
- Improve your relationships
Introduction and Objectives
What is Mindfulness?
- Background and history
Habit of Thinking
- The Ego
- Head to Heart thinking
- Habits- forming and changing
3 Key concepts of Mindfulness
- Non- judgemental
- Living in the present- the power of now
Meditation- being in the moment
- Mindful meditation
- Guided meditation
Mindfulness in the workplace
- Benefits to self, team and organisation
- Manage stress- become more resilient
Review of Programme
Request Further Information
To find out more about course availability and pricing please complete the form below and we will be in touch.