MSP PRACTITIONER (E-LEARNING)
Course Code: MSPPE
Duration: 12 months
MSP Practitioner Online learning contains all the training and materials you need to attain the Practitioner qualification in MSP – without attending a classroom! The course combines interactive multimedia training, practical exercises, mock exam simulators and paper based exercises. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the MSP method required to fully prepare you for the MSP Practitioner examination.
The MSP guidance benefits the organisation and the individual alike.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be a more effective member of a programme team, understanding how your role fits into the wider picture, and how you can help contribute more effectively to the realisation of strategically aligned benefits.
- By helping to correctly manage a programme your organisation can reduce the level of risk involved and protect your investment in change. The MSP guidance provides you with the framework to effectively manage transformational change, ensuring it’s governance themes and processes are applied appropriately to suit your organisation’s circumstances.
- The MSP Foundation e-learning is accredited fully prepares you for the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner examination.
This course is intended for organisations or individuals seeking to manage transformational change or those seeking a professionally recognised qualification, such as:
- Programme managers
- Senior Managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational Managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced Project Managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management
- 12 months online access to the accredited MSP Practitioner course
- Full tutor support plus many additional materials to help put MSP into practice
- MSP Practitioner mock exam revision tool
- MSP Process Map
These options are also available during the checkout process to enhance your learning experience:
- Official “Managing Successful Programmes”
- MSP Foundation exam – Valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Objective testing
- Eight questions per paper, 80 marks available in total
- 40 marks required to pass – 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
- Open-book (only the MSP guide is allowed)
In order to sit the MSP Practitioner examination you must have passed the MSP Foundation examination.
- Introduction to MSP Practitioner
- MSP process model walkthrough
- Governance & principles
- MSP programme scenario
- Programme organisation simulation
- Business case simulation
- Risk management simulation
- Benefits mapping simulation
- Creating a blueprint simulation
- Quality management simulation
- Planning and control simulation
- Exam technique
- Marking up the MSP manual
- Practitioner exam simulator
- Practice exam papers
- Comprehensive course notes
- Training guide
- Guide to the exam
- Full technical support