Website Mtrp Ltd
Do you have a passion for helping and supporting people? Would you like to work for a growing recruitment company? Earning and learning at the same time!
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 40.00
£12,000.00 – £16,000.00
In our 20th year, MTR Partnership is an established recruitment consultancy focusing on the placement of construction professionals. As the market returns to normality, we are looking to strengthen and grow our small team in Leeds by taking on an experienced Recruitment Consultant who will take responsibility for managing one of our most profitable sections
Reasons to work for MTR
• We look after our staff offering support, training and development needed to succeed.
• We offer competitive starting salaries with regular reviews and a clear progression path.
• We reward our staff with regular incentives and an achievable / generous commission scheme.
• Recruitment is hard work, so you will have a holiday entitlement of 25 days + stats and flexible working options.
• Most importantly we provide an enjoyable working environment with a close knit team of supportive consultants.
• As a smaller company you will get involved with everything from preparing your candidates CV’s (you’ll get more of a feel for the candidate from this) through to chasing invoices
• You will also be expected to interview candidates, write adverts, arrange meetings with clients and spend time on the phone generating business
- Sales experience preferred
- IT Literate
- Good level of English, verbal and written
- Good telephone manner
- A-C (8-4) GCSE or equivalent grades in maths and English preferred but no essential
- Progression onto full time employment
Training to be provided
- Recruitment Consultant level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
We have used MTR Partnership to employ permanent and contract management staff and site labour. The company employ experienced consultants who have a good understanding of our requirements and can provide competent staff often at very short notice.
APPLY THOUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/LkzsM
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.