Website Nasco (UK) Ltd
Are you looking to kick start your career in a role that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity for progression? Are you a confident individual with strong communication skills? If so, this is the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for an Export Sales Assistant Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Nasco (UK) Ltd has expanded extensively since it began trading in 2003. Their ranges of food and non-food items are sourced from the UK and other European countries and they also offer an in house date coding and labelling service accommodating for any foreign translation requirements.
Their strong relationship with both their suppliers and clients enables them to deliver the most popular brands in your area at the best possible prices. Their rapid success they believe is as a result of this; the competitive prices and the personal service that they provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Our Sales and Purchasing teams work with over 50 countries worldwide and are constantly expanding. As a result of this expansion we are looking for a new Export Sales Assistant. Working in a busy environment, you will help manage a portfolio of accounts as well assisting with new business.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Handling customer accounts of Gulf countries
- Creating sales and purchase orders
- Working closely with large buying groups and suppliers
- Negotiating prices with clients and suppliers
- Managing the entire order process and ensuring accurate order completion
- Generating warehouse delivery notes/loading lists
- General administrative support to the team
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- It would be advantageous to speak Arabic and English fluently.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks to deadlines
- Can work alone, and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous export experience preferred but not essential
- Self Motivated
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm (1 hour lunch) with a weekly wage of £200.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/InlTA
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.