Website Nasco (UK) Ltd
Are you looking to start your Career in Business Administration? Are you a confident, well spoken individual with a drive to succeed? Nasco (UK) Ltd have the perfect opportunity for you to earn money and gain the qualifications needed for your future!
Our Client is looking for a Logistics Administration Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Nasco (UK) Ltd has expanded extensively since it began trading in 2003. Their ranges of food and non-food items are sourced from the UK and other European countries and they also offer an in house date coding and labelling service accommodating for any foreign translation requirements.
Their strong relationship with both their suppliers and clients enables them to deliver the most popular brands in your area at the best possible prices. Their rapid success they believe is as a result of this; the competitive prices and the personal service that they provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join our fast-growing FMCG business. We export over 7000 products to 60 countries around the world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtaining quotes for and booking road, sea or air transportation
- Liaising with freight forwarders and shipping lines
- Preparation and completion of all export documentation (COF/COO/Health Certificate/EUR 1/BL/T2L)
- Updating and maintaining all bookings
- Keeping track of all documentation and shipping costs
- Liaising with customers on documentation required per consignment
- Working with the Sales team to book shipments on time
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload with and without supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Precise and process orientated
- Team player as well as able to use own initiative
- Previous documentation experience preferred but not essential
- Use own initiative
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm (1 hour lunch) with a weekly wage of £200.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/ISZCK
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.