Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
NEO Orthodontics is a dynamic orthodontic provider. Our experienced team offers unique, customised care and a range of modern cosmetic and invisible orthodontic braces which create beautiful smiles.
Our specialist orthodontists have undergone years of postgraduate training to qualify from the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh. Today, NEO Orthodontics is proud to have training practices with open clinic layouts, training orthodontic therapists and experienced dentists wanting to develop their orthodontic skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior management
- Collating paperwork and data
- Distributing companywide updates/information
- Chasing outstanding tasks
- Responding to requests from external companies
- Booking sites services
- Liaising with external suppliers to keep up to date records
- Recording Meeting Minutes
- Diary Management
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Professional conduct
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work using own initiative and follow direct instructions
- Be proactive with good problem solving skills
- Be flexible and adaptable in a changeable environment
- High Level of computer skills and all Microsoft packages
Your working hours will be a routine 35 hours per week. Monday – Friday 08:30-17:00 with a weekly wage of £175.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/h409y
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.