Website New World Recruitment
New World Recruitment are a small, specialist recruitment and search firm, targeting the Further Education and Skills sector.
Now into our fourth year, we are a trusted partner to many large and small training providers across the UK, and are continuing to grow, which is why we are looking for a junior recruitment consultant to be a part of our journey.
Full and constant training and development will be given in this role. Your personal development will progress as you progress, in order to make you a successful recruiter.
Below are a list of the day to day tasks you will encounter, but not limited to:
- Writing and distributing job adverts
- Sourcing candidates through job boards, social media, networking and referrals.
- Managing and arranging interviews
- Phone, video, and face to face meetings with candidates and employers.
- Building your own personal brand and reputation on LinkedIn.
- Providing support and consultancy to your clients and candidates
- Administration of the company ATS/CRM systems, and other platforms/tech.
- Taking on job requirements from clients
- Matching candidates to a clients brief
The role will be a working from home role, all necessary equipment will be provided.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm Employer is flexible
Total hours per week: 37.50
£16,000.00 – £17000.00
Training to be provided:
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Standard
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
- Good communication skills
- Hard worker
- Someone who knows how to handle bad days and rejection, “recruitment isn’t always easy”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.