Website NEXUS WORKFORCE LTD
Are you a motivated and competitive individual looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want to earn £13,000 a year whilst learning? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Raising advertising requests appropriately by contacting the advertising team.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
- Progression within the company
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Presentation skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A-C/7-4 or above) desirable
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Flexible 30 minute lunch
- 37.5 hours per week
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 17 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.