Website Nigel Wright Group Holdings Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wage ranging from £16-18k annually whilst gaining a well-recognized qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed. Apply now!
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 1 hour lunch
Total hours per week: 37.50
£16,000.00 – £18,000.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
They are currently in a period of sustained growth and we have a number of opportunities to join the group across all businesses. Therefore, they are looking for a recruitment apprentice to join their team! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
- Supporting specialist fee earning consultants with recruitment activities in their individual marketplaces.
- Proactively engaging with sector specific candidates via phone, email, social media (in particular LinkedIn) and video meetings.
- Developing relationships with the network of available and passive candidates in the marketplace
- Building personal brand through all activities.
- Generating leads from candidate interactions and highlighting accordingly to relevant consultants.
- Reviewing the local business news and highlighting any relevant commercial information to consultants.
- Reviewing internal management information reports and highlighting relevant information to consultants to assist with their business development planning.
- Conducting market research to help build and maintain up to date information on the Company CRM system.
- Reviewing online candidate job board databases. Engaging with relevant active candidates and updating / adding them to the CRM system. Highlighting quality, relevant, available candidates to consultants as appropriate.
- Supporting consultants with mid, senior and executive level searches (including applicant reviews,
- LinkedIn talent mapping, job board searches and CRM / database searches).
Attending client pitch, briefing and general business development meetings with consultants.
- Supporting on any other administrative and commercial tasks as required.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- High level of motivation
Training to be provided
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional Skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Apply Now Through This Link – https://odro.io/s/2rggq
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.