Website Opogo Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Opogo is an Ed-teach platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. We have an opportunity to join a fast-growing Ed-Tech company where you will have the chance to develop your career in a supportive and exciting work environment.
Opogo is a diverse team of experts, educators and technologists who believe in the power of great teaching and its role in shaping and changing the world. We exist for one purpose; to help educators and schools focus on what matters most, changing students’ lives through education.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist to join our team on an immediate basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Candidate facing role where you will work across either the Primary or Secondary school team
- Job board management & Job Postings (long term and generic roles)
- Manage a pipeline of inbound candidates leads and convert to registration
- Proactively source new candidates via headhunting/networking/referrals
- Manage inbound leads from organic sources (website/app)
- Inbox management for enquiries from our community platform
- Onboard members onto the Opogo Community
- Manage parts of the candidate compliance journey including uploading all original compliance documents and sending out references
- Book, register onboard candidates onto our app
- Availability calls to candidates and calendar management
- Work alongside the Talent Consultant and Consultant team members
- Career progression into Talent Consultant (6-12 months)
Please note full training will be provided.
Why work at Opogo?
- Positive and outgoing office culture
- Opogo App and advanced Talent Platform technology
- Competitive starting salary & Excellent commission structure
- 20 days Holiday PLUS bank holidays and a day off for your birthday!
- Fantastic training and development programme with dedicated mentors
- Regular social & team building events
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Resilience and determination to succeed
- An interest in sales and/or knowledge of the education market
- Organisation skills and high-level attention to detail
- A personable and charismatic personality – suited to the education industry and to an inclusive and rewarding team environment
Working hours will be 40-Hours per week, starting as Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:30pm. Office opening hours are 7am-7pm, therefore shift pattern will occur once trained. You will work shorter hours during half-terms, times TBC. The annual wage is set at £19,000, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role as a Talent Consultant, if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/PYWH9
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.