Key Training is a leading private training provider, delivering high quality courses and support to learners and employers.
We are currently looking to build up our bank of flexible Distance Learning markers/moderators to assess and mark learners’ work and provide robust and developmental feedback to learners on the below courses.
The position is home-based, with a requirement to attend one standardisation meeting per year (per course you mark on).
• Mental Health
• Equality & Diversity
• Data Protection
• Information, Advice and Guidance
• Specific Learning Difficulties
• Challenging Behaviour
• Customer Service
• Team Leading
• Nutrition and Health
• Business Improvement Techniques
• Warehousing and Storage
Before applying you should have:
• Relevant vocational / industrial experience within the workplace or field
• Appropriate vocational / academic qualification within your field (desirable not essential)
• An Assessor qualification (D32 ,33 A1, Vocational Assessor (RQF)) or be working towards one, or, a teaching qualification.
• For IQA roles you should have the relevant qualification (D34, V1, TAQA or Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice)
• Well maintained and current CPD records
• Reliable access to internet
• Good IT skills – word, email and excel
• Ability to use Teams/Zoom
NB: This role is freelance and therefore classed as self-employed.
For more information, please contact Rachel on 07717 213207.