Website Options Employment
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.00
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses / applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
- Ability to prioritise
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Digital Marketing / Social media skills
- Confident on the telephone
- Hard working
Within our Bristol office we have a corporate accounts team that manages a number of accounts
Ultimately, this would develop into a genuine account management role.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto Level 3
- Functional Skills, if required
Our well-respected independent agency has placed thousands of permanent and temporary candidates in roles in the private and public sectors. For clients, we understand your business and your need for affordable, highly skilled candidates – fast. For candidates, we work on your behalf to find you your desired role and support your career development.
Our client is a REC Hot 100 recruitment company, meaning they are in the top 100 recruitment companies in the UK measured by profit per employee across all sectors. They are also in the “REC Hot Top 10” technical recruiters nationally and have an enviable reputation in their core markets, so they must be good!
Founded in 2011 by the current board of Directors, our client work in partnership with their clients to consistently deliver high quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis. Our client’s commitment to service excellence has resulted in close working relationship.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/Dmza0
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.