Options Resourcing Ltd
Options Employment Ltd
Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Our well-respected independent agency has placed thousands of permanent and temporary candidates in roles in the private and public sectors. For clients, we understand your business and your need for affordable, highly skilled candidates – fast. For candidates, we work on your behalf to find you your desired role and support your career development.
Our client is a REC Hot 100 recruitment company, meaning they are in the top 100 recruitment companies in the UK measured by profit per employee across all sectors. They are also in the “REC Hot Top 10” technical recruiters nationally and have an enviable reputation in their core markets – so they must be good!
Founded in 2011 by the current board of Directors, our client work in partnership with their clients to consistently deliver high quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis. Our client’s commitment to service excellence has resulted in close working relationships with many of the country’s leading companies and service providers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Ability to prioritise
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confident on the telephone
- Hard working
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm with a weekly wage of £250
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto a Recruitment Consultant Level 3 and then hopefully the candidate can gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/zV1Dk
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.