Website Options Resourcing
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
Options Resourcing is a market-leading team of recruitment professionals from the Built Environment, Industrial, Technical and Commercial sectors. Based in Haywards Heath, our well-respected independent agency has placed thousands of permanent and temporary candidates in roles in the private and public sectors. For clients, we understand your business and your need for affordable, highly skilled candidates – fast. For candidates, we work on your behalf to find you your desired role and support your career development.
Our client is a REC Hot 100 recruitment company, meaning they are in the top 100 recruitment companies in the UK measured by profit per employee across all sectors. They are also in the “REC Hot Top 10” technical recruiters nationally and have an enviable reputation in their core markets – so they must be good!
Founded in 2011 by the current board of Directors, our client work in partnership with their clients to consistently deliver high quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis. Our client’s commitment to service excellence has resulted in close working relationship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Junior Consultant potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
· Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
· Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
· Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
· Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
· Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
· Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
· Identify and progress leads as required
· Provide first line support for all enquiries
· Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
· Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
· Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
· Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
· Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
· Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
· Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (e.g. interviews arranged, candidates sourced, etc.)
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
Good knowledge of IT
Good organisational skills
High level of motivation
Be able to use own initiative
Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
The working week will consist of a routine 40-Hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual starting salary is set at £13,000.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/ukjP9
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.