Website Options Resourcing
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly and professional team.
Options Resourcing is a market-leading team of recruitment professionals from the Built Environment, Industrial, Technical and Commercial sectors. Based in Haywards Heath, our well-respected independent agency has placed thousands of permanent and temporary candidates in roles in the private and public sectors. For clients, we understand your business and your need for affordable, highly skilled candidates – fast. For candidates, we work on your behalf to find you your desired role and support your career development.
Our client is a REC Hot 100 recruitment company, meaning they are in the top 100 recruitment companies in the UK measured by profit per employee across all sectors. They are also in the “REC Hot Top 10” technical recruiters nationally and have an enviable reputation in their core markets – so they must be good!
Founded in 2011 by the current board of Directors, our client work in partnership with their clients to consistently deliver high quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis. Our client’s commitment to service excellence has resulted in close working relationship.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Consultant potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Working within the Trades and Labour team, the job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Business Development Activities- Proactively generate vacancies and source suitable candidates for these positions
- Outbound sales calls to prospective clients to onboard them
- Contact candidates and build rapport with them to discuss their work history, skills, knowledge, current situation, desired role and career ambitions
- Match candidates to the most appropriate clients and vacancies
- Prepare and submit their application, with intention of arranging interviews with the client
- Continue to liaise with the candidate and client right through to their start date
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate and client relationships
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (e.g. interviews arranged, candidates sourced, etc.)
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
The working week will consist of a routine 40-Hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual starting salary is set at £16,000.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.