Are you looking to start your career within HR? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain £10,000 per year whilst gaining a well-recognised qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed. Apply now!
As a HR Administrator Apprentice, you will be:
- Learning aspects of HR Administrator duties, and activities with appropriate support for all HR matters to a high-quality standard and within agreed timescales from the HR Manager and HR Business Partners
- Learning how to take first line response to all phone queries and provide basic advice where appropriate
- Learning how to monitor the HR Inbox ensuring that emails are responded to in a timely manner or that the email is escalated to the appropriate team member.
- Learning how to process documents relating to human resources letters, forms and reports in a timely manner.
- Learning how to support people managers with basic queries on policies and processes.
- Learning how to identify and prioritise own workload to ensure that objectives are met
- Learning how to liaise with payroll in order to resolve and action any payroll queries
- Learning how to administer recruitment process, ensuring compliance with Ormiston Families policies and procedures to include but not limited to: Recruitment and Selection Policy and Procedure, Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
- Learning how to create and post recruitment campaigns using internal and external recruitment portals
- Learning how to create job application packs and job adverts
- Learning how to produce correspondence as required, eg, interview invites, offer letters, reference requests
- Learning how to ensure contract/appointment and changes to contract documentation is processed in an accurate and timely fashion, and that signed copy of contract is returned
- Learning how to do DBS checks and ensure checks are carried out at appropriate level and report on results to managers/HR business partners
- Learning how to process DBS renewals and update service checks as and when needed
- Learning how to assist with DBS record retention and disposal arrangements in line with DBS Code of Conduct
- Learning how to assess references received and report on results to managers
- Learning how to ensure evidence of qualifications is received and at the required level, reporting to managers if not
- Learning how to ensure all new staff members are correctly vetted in accordance with the right to work in the UK requirements
- Learning how to notify IT team of all starters and leavers each month
- Undertaking a Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship and apply learnings and best practice to the role.
- Admin background if possible
- Good attention to detail
- Not afraid to talk to people
- Hard working
- At least 4 GCSE’s – C or above
- Microsoft knowledge
- Progression available and great opportunities available within HR.
Training to be provided
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard, which includes
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- On the Job Training
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.