Website P2D Group Ltd
Are you a highly confident and enthusiastic individual? Do you have excellent customer service skills and great attention to detail? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Technical/Customer Support Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Our client is a unique business services company specializing in document solutions that turn ‘paper to data’. It was established as a direct consequence of the fast-changing regulations and corporate attitudes towards electronic document management and electronic trading that have taken place with the advent of the 21st century.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To become an expert in P2D’s methods of processing invoices:
- Understanding of the generic systems and processes
- Understanding of the specific rules of processing for the client(s)
- Undergo extensive initial training and testing of the above
- To perform live processing of invoices.
- To perform training to the offshore team to educate them on the above
- To perform review of the quality of the offshore team’s output and accuracy, and provide feedback
- To manage support queries for the above for the client, the offshore team and P2D itself
- To perform all of the above on an ongoing basis acting as the quality manager and support contact for the entire process for all parties
- To perform other general processing / technical support activity as required
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
- P2D CIO
- Offshore processing teams in India
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Polite, honest and reliable
- Attention to detail
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week, between 8:30am-5:30pm. The weekly wage is set at £170, to start.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.