Paragon Meed Ltd
Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for Customer Service Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Paragon Meed is a commercial, Industrial and Managed Serviced Recruitment Company, recruiting for the temporary, contract and permanent opportunities within all sectors, all disciplines and all industries. Based in the North West, we offer a bespoke, quality and results driven, professional service – we listen and we always deliver what we say.
Working as an extension of your business, and consulting with you to find you the right opportunity, our company is built around years of experience within our sectors, bringing back the personable way of recruiting, we want to make the experience enjoyable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will be varied and provide you with an excellent knowledge of many aspects of the financial services industry.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Visiting customer premises to understand their requirements
- Advertising roles using internet job boards
- Answering incoming calls from candidates and workers
- Screening candidates against our live requirements
- Booking candidates on to start dates with our customers
- Meeting new starters at customers premises on Day 1 of assignment
- Accurate transacting of timesheet and wages information
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with Microsoft packages (Outlook, excel)
- Highly personable
- High attention to detail
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours, Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5pm with a weekly wage of £200
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. There will be the opportunity to move onto the level 3 upon completion and there is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/23zu9
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.