Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Parker Jones was founded on specific yet basic principles; recruitment done right.
With a collective 50 years’ experience we know what does and doesn’t work. We have the right experience and knowledge to create effective, streamlined business partnerships resulting in talent attraction, growth and money saving. Parker Jones’ ethos is to understand every business and candidate we work with in order to best support your needs.
We strive every day to be a modern, forward thinking company in terms of the way we recruit and in the way we run our own business. We support organisations by offering bespoke recruitment services ranging from large scale recruitment projects through to running successful RPO models or Executive Search assignments. Clients and candidates alike can feel assured that we understand the intricate process of recruitment and work on an honest, transparent and diligent basis. Parker Jones will make you feel at ease through the entire process and deliver the best result.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Using a variety of methods to search for candidates in line with job specifications
- Interviewing candidates using the phone and Skype
- Registering all candidates onto Database system
- Advertising vacancies on websites and social media
- Retyping CVs and linking to candidate records
- Taking references on all candidates
- Submitting candidates onto online portals
- Hitting Key Performance Indicators and general desk targets
- Preparing interview confirmations
- Managing internal compliance procedures and speaking with candidates to obtain information
- Liaising with internal client Account Managers
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Comfortable talking to new and existing candidates/clients
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Keen to progress
- Experience in customer service preferable but not essential
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30, with a weekly wage of £175-£200.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 and then the potential to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/agi4e
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.