Website PAUL HARPER SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch).
Total hours per week: 37.50
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and delivering an excellent client experience. If you are looking for your next career opportunity and want to be part of a growing and ambitious company, this could be the perfect role for you.
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Consultant to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn a competitive salary! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with continual opportunities for career progression.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Work with and support a dedicated Search Consultant.
- Identify, approach & attract suitable candidates who meet the client brief.
- Contact candidates and build rapport with them to discuss their work history, skills, knowledge, current situation, desired role, and career ambition.
- Prepare CVs and appropriate documentation, arrange interviews and manage the interview process.
- Accurate record keeping, working with a market leading CRM system.
- Continue to liaise with the candidate and client right through to start date.
- Full support and paid time will be provided to successfully complete the apprenticeship course.
Please note full training will be provided.
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Must take an interest in personal development.
- Team worker
- Quick learner and able to problem solve
- Ambitious and Driven
- Excellent communication skills, written, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- Highly motivated
Training to be provided
Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
In house training from the employer
Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Paul Harper Search has an enviable reputation for providing outstanding candidates to their financial services clients for roles across the UK. Their extensive background knowledge of the financial services sector ensures their clients can rely on them to identify and target the best people for them.
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/qHDAS
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.