Website Petards Joyce-Loebl Ltd
Innovation in advanced security, surveillance and technology
Are you a confident and enthusiastic individual? Are you looking to kick start your career within Business Admin? This is a fantastic opportunity to gain £200 per week whilst working a well-recognised qualification! This opportunity is not to be missed, Apply Now!
You are a member of the Operations Team, supporting the Supply Chain Coordinator across all internal functions of the business to ensure the on-time delivery of goods and services to our customers for both production and repairs.
As the Supply Chain Assistant you are involved at the start of the process, ensuring services and materials are ordered and received on time, all the way through to the end of the Supply Chain by shipping the final product on time.
- Such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require
- Processing Goods Received Notices to Job Cards
- Preparation of new repair quotations and issue to clients
- Coordinate items ready for sale; Invoice sales, prepare logistics paperwork necessary for delivery
- Ensuring delivery slots are booked with Clients’ warehouses in line with contractual commitments
- Communicate with customers as required
- Managing client queries in relation to rejected invoices
- Support Procurement to expediate material deliveries
- Petards Joyce-Loebl is committed to compliance with all relevant EU and Member State laws in respect of Personal Data that the Company collects and processes. All full and part time employees and agency contractors who receive or have access to Personal Data collected or processed by the Company shall ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in accordance with the Company Data Protection Policy.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am – 4pm and Friday 7:30am – 1pm (Employer can be flexible at all times)
Total hours per week: 35.00
- To be able to demonstrate previous customer service experience in a sales environment.
- Applicants must have experience of working within a fast-paced business environment.
- Capable of multi-tasking when busy and prioritizing their workload.
- Proactive, capable and hardworking you will have a strong work ethic and a passion for providing excellent levels of service to clients.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Analytic approach to understanding data
- Accurate handling data with high attention to detail
- Able to engage with different functions across the business to fact find and seek information
- Able to present and communicate data to different audiences across the business
- Able to provide high levels of customer service, both internally and externally.
- Able to prioritise incoming work and escalate where necessary.
- Excellent computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Good organizational, administration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Wants to progress
- GCSE A-C in English and Mathematics
- Other business qualifications would be advantageous
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills Level 2 in maths and English (If needed)
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.