Website PETIT FORESTIER UK LIMITED
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Helping its customers keep food products cool, Petit Forestier provides refrigerated trucks and trailers to food suppliers and food processors all over France and in several European countries. The company maintains a fleet of about 21,000 vehicles from some 80 domestic facilities and more than 20 agent locations in Europe. An investment group controlled by the founding Forestier family took the company private in 2007. Petit Forestier was established in 1906.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Business Administrator potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- To assist in the management of day to day operations of the rental and contract fleet
- To ensure all rental documentation is correctly completed
- To ensure all vehicle damage is progressed as per company procedures
- To liaise with credit control and investigate and respond to customer invoice queries
- To complete general administration tasks – e.g. updating customer insurances, vehicle mileages, tachograph analysis and various fleet reports
- Maintain and reconcile daily, weekly and monthly fleet reports on the fleet management system
- To deputise for the Assistant Manager in their absence
- To assist in the achievement of depot revenue targets in line with company budget
- To actively promote depot growth by participating in sales initiatives, capitalising on sales opportunities and delivering excellent customer service
- To assist in managing driver resource on a daily basis including all legal requirements
- To assist in minimising the off-road time for all vehicles and compliance to O Licence regulations
Please note full training will be provided.
- Good communicator
- GCSE Grades in maths and English, preferred but not essential
- There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role as a Business Administrator during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
Training to be provided
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in ICT – level 2 (if GCSE A-C is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills maths level 2 (if GCSE A-C is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English level 2 (if GCSE A-C is not already achieved)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (with a 30-minute lunch)
Total hours per week: 40.00