Website PKF GEOFFREY MARTIN & CO LIMITED
Would you like to earn £13,000 per year completing a qualification and learning at the same time? If so apply now! Do not miss out on this opportunity!
Monday – Friday
Total hours per week: 37.50
APPRENTICE INSOLVENCY ADMINISTRATOR
We have an excellent job opportunity with a leading insolvency practice who are committed to delivering a quality service. The role involves working within a friendly team undertaking a variety of insolvency and administrative tasks supporting senior administrators and managers directly. This is an ideal opportunity for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. You will be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. The successful applicant will work in a busy vibrant office, gaining an excellent insight into business recovery and insolvency as well as learning general administrative/office skills. The position is Leeds office based with time spent on site at clients nationally.
You will become part of an experienced team, who all have many years of knowledge and skills to impart. This firm very much believes in offering existing staff opportunities to grow, train and promote within the business. This opportunity requires a motivated, determined and enthusiastic person who can show that they are quick to learn and impress. The position also requires a methodical person with an eye for detail, as well as being flexible with an understanding of the need for confidentiality.
If you have the tangible skills and passion to join this vibrant profession, then this is the firm for you.
- To maintain a professional and positive image at all times
- Providing support to senior administrators and managers dealing with business turnaround and insolvency cases including Administrations, Liquidations, Receiverships, Company Voluntary
- Arrangements, Bankruptcies, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, plus other ad hoc client assignments
- Use of IPS, the insolvency industry’s standard computerised system (no knowledge is expected before commencement of employment)
- IT – Use of Microsoft Outlook (emails), Word, Excel
- Analysis of accounts
- Filing and maintaining internal documents, together with storing and retrieval of information
- Use of telephone system for incoming and outgoing calls and taking accurate messages/file notes
- Compiling and checking letters and reports
- Providing support of general administrative duties
- Any other duties required
- Any knowledge/experience of financial accounts would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner are essential
- Quick and keen to learn with ambition to do well
- Ability to build work based relationships at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Good social skills
- Good time keeping
- Smart personal presentation
Training to be provided
Business admin level 3 standard
In house training to be provided by the employer
Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
APPLY NOW THROUGH THIS LINK – https://odro.io/s/P8P6x
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.