Website Praxis42 Limited
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career whilst earning £200 per week? Do you have a welcoming personality and enjoy working with others?
- Provide administrative and telephone support to all areas of the business.
- Assisting the finance department with invoicing, processing supplier invoices and credit control management.
- Help with sales and marketing team with market research, gathering brochures and identifying current digital trends.
- Maintaining office equipment and ensuring office contracts and office maintenance visits are booked on a timely basis.
- Organising post and courier collections.
- Managing office supplies, including refreshments for meetings.
- Helping with ad hoc tasks and projects.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 35.00
£200.00 – £225.00
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.