Are you a customer focused and confident individual? Are you looking to work for a company that offers high satisfaction along with the opportunity to progress? If so, Key Training may have the ideal role for you!
Our Client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Our client was established in 2007 and is now one of the UK’s leading specialist recruiters for Financial Services. They have over 150 active client companies, many of which are leading banks, building societies, IFA companies and networks. They are a small family business with a successful outlook to grow within recently renovated offices in Calne.
Our client embraces development within, the Director began as a Recruitment Apprentice and is also currently developing his existing staff through their Apprenticeships. They are looking for that keen motivated and energetic individual to join them. Their excellent training and support are proven by their Apprentices successfully being promoted to Recruitment Consultant within 12 – 18 months of joining.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s
- Distributing suitable CV’s to Recruitment Consultants
- Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings
- Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date
- Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies
- Answering telephone calls
- Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment
- There is a bonus structure in place after 6 months and the progression onto an Apprentice
- Recruitment Consultant role within the company
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Be an advocate of Premier Jobs
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Able to problem solve
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- High level of motivation
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 8:45 am – 5:15 pm (with a 1 hour lunch)., with a weekly wage of £192.
This is a great opportunity to develop your customer service skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to progress onto a Level 3 and the potential to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link https://odro.io/s/9eh21
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.