Website Premier Jobs UK Ltd
Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career? Do you have a competitive edge? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly and professional team.
Our client was established in 2007 and is now one of the UK’s leading specialist recruiters for Financial Services. They have over 150 active client companies, many of which are leading banks, building societies, IFA companies and networks. They are a small family business with a successful outlook to grow within recently renovated offices in Calne.
Our client embraces development within, the Director began as a Recruitment Apprentice and is also currently developing his existing staff through their Apprenticeships. They are looking for that keen motivated and energetic individual to join them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Receiving leads screened by our Recruitment Administrators for our substantial selection of available nationwide vacancies
- Proactively headhunt suitable candidates for hotspot vacancies
- Contact candidates and build rapport with them to discuss their work history, skills, knowledge, current situation, desired role and career ambitions
- Match candidates to the most appropriate clients and vacancies
- Prepare and submit their application, with intention of arranging interviews with the client
- Continue to liaise with the candidate and client right through to their start date
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
- You should have experience of making outbound calls to customers with a proven sales track record
- Individuals with experience as a Recruitment Consultant would be beneficial
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Team worker
- Quick learner and able to problem solve
- Ambitious and Driven
- Excellent communication skills, written, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- High level of motivation
The working week will consist of a routine, 8:45am-5:15pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual wage is set between £13-20k, depending on experience.
- Salary of £13,000 – £20,000 pa depending on experience
- We have a progressive salary and bonus structure in place to reward your performance
- Regular team social events, we celebrate everyone’s birthday with a team activity!
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week with normal working hours, Monday to Friday
- It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for your achievements.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/SqMfV
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.