PRINCE2 Foundation to Practitioner Upgrade
Course Code: 2PRACUP
Duration: 2 Days
This two day PRINCE2 Foundation to Practitioner Upgrade course is aimed at anyone who has previously passed the PRINCE2 Foundation examination and is now wishing to progress onto the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
Participants will be provided with pre course study material and will be expected to use this material to complete at least 4 hours of significant self-study. The course consists of two full days, with day 1 as a full revision day, and day 2 as a half-day revision followed by the exam in the afternoon.
A PRINCE2 Foundation examination pass gained in the previous six months, preferably through classroom-based learning.
It is always useful to have experience of running projects in a PRINCE2 environment.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
Understand how and when to apply the knowledge, terminology and concepts gained from passing the PRINCE2 Foundation examination to various project scenarios.
Understand and gain experience of the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination style and take the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
Introduction and Objectives
Revision 1 ½ Days
An Overview of PRINCE2 application at Practitioner Level incorporating:
▪ 2 sample practice practitioner papers totalling 216 questions worked through in plenary and individual sessions. These will incorporate, at Practitioner level, a revision of;
▪ The 7 themes
▪ The 7 processes
▪ The Quality Review Technique and Product Based Planning.
▪ Instructions in the areas of self-study required prior to the second day
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Day
▪ Preparation and technique for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
▪ The 2 ½ hour PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
Review of Programme
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.