Customer Focus On The Telephone
Course Code: CUSTSKIL
Duration: 1 Day
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
This programme is for you if your role involves telephone communication with customers, whether they are internal (colleagues and staff) or external (clients and the general public). You will learn to develop your telephone skills so that the image you portray reflects the professionalism of your organisation. This programme will also emphasise the role that each of us plays in creating excellent customer relations within our own organisations.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Explore the meaning and importance of ‘customer care’
• Communicate more effectively by telephone
• Demonstrate the ability to control and close the call by the use of established techniques
• Appreciate the effect of the voice and the impression that it can give
• Understand the impact that each of us has on the customer and the business
• Consider the limitations and effectiveness of telephone communication
• Recognise your role in managing customer expectations and taking ownership
• Use a range of simple and reliable techniques for managing challenging situations
• Consider methods of expressing yourself positively and communicating with confidence
• Appreciate the impact of language – verbal and non-verbal – and how to use it effectively