Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
Course Code: STRATEG
Duration: ½ Day
Combining knowledge and foresight.
This programme is for you if you want business planning with built-in agility, flexibility and ability to respond quickly and effectively to market fluctuations. Attending will give you a practical opportunity to use tried and tested formal planning processes together with strategy development techniques, either to assess your current business strategy or plan new ones for the future. Using formal analysis techniques you will assess internal business environments, the external market place, and corporate missions, objectives and strategy.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Analyse your current business strategy and recommend changes and improvements
• Review your business and understand its strengths and weaknesses
• Understand the external business environment in which your business operates
• Review your corporate mission, objectives, strategy and tactics
• Know where strategic planning stops and tactical operations begin
• Apply formal and semi-formal techniques to your business throughout the workshop