Team Leader Toolkit
Course Code: TEAMLEAD
Duration: 2 Days
Being the link between management and the workforce can sometimes result in team leaders being pulled in different directions. This can be particularly tough if you are making the transition from team member to team leader. You are no longer on equal terms with your peers. Now you have to earn their respect, show authority and lead them, often having to make unpopular decisions.
This programme is for you if you are a newly-appointed team leader who wants to overcome the challenges and complexities of your role by identifying the possibilities and potential.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
• Understand the roles played in teams
• Handle delicate situations assertively
• Set SMART goals
• Understand leadership styles and learn when it is appropriate to use them
• Use influence to succeed
• Understand what motivates people
• Mentor new personnel and provide constructive feedback