Website Purely Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Purely Recruitment Solutions are looking for a new apprentice to join their recruitment team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Our Client is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant Apprentice to join their friendly and professional team.
Purely Recruitment Solutions Ltd are a generalist consultancy based in Swindon. They make it their business to be the best at what they do, which is to provide recruitment services and advice.
Although they are a highly successful local company, it is their jobs, which they take seriously, not themselves, so when you start working here you will find that you have joined a company that knows how to celebrate success and have fun.
As an ambitious, growing company, they are seeking Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to be part of their success story.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Developing a good understanding of clients’ industry, what they do and their structure, work culture and environment
- Targeting new business development opportunities
- Implementing sales and marketing techniques to proactively grow your client base.
- Reviewing applications, screening interviews and short-listing candidates for appropriate vacancies
- Advising and adding value to candidates’ CVs
- Briefing candidates about each role, the career path, remuneration and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence for clients in respect of suitable applicants
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop a successful career in recruitment.
Full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Good communication skills
- Good written English
- IT literate
- Good time management
- Willing to learn
Your working hours will be a routine 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm with a weekly wage of £200
This is a great opportunity to develop your recruitment skills within a business setting! The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard. There will be the opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/6cWCb
To apply for this job please visit odro.io.